That’s it… Months of planning, weeks of stress and praying my coworkers will still like me, and really kicking my OCD into high gear, that’s it. The WIBC Radiothon Benefiting The Salvation Army Presented by Donatos is over. Fifty-eight hours on the air, 35,319 meals, and 2,472 nights of shelter later, we raised $141,456. This Radiothon would have not been possible with out the help of so many people and businesses.
In no particular order, I want to thank:
- Hurst Beans
- The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary
- Trade Bank
- Finance Center Federal Credit Union
- Olive Garden
- M&I Bank
- Carmel Drug and Opiate Recovery Network
- McKenna Family Eye Care
- Royal Spa
- Reach Magazine
- Planned Investment Company
- Judge’s BBQ
- Party Time Rental
- The Mutual Fund Store
- Happy Everything Catering
- Perkins Nichols Media
- Dellen Automotive
- Gray Family Dentistry
- GFS Marketplace
- Kiwanis Club of Northwest Indianapolis
- Tom Wood Automotive Group
- Sullivan Hardware & Garden
- The entire Salvation Army staff, volunteers, and Advisory Board members
- Mollie Bean and every business that donated a prize
- The entire WIBC staff
- Every person and company that made a donation online or via The ValPak/Reach Magazine Phone Bank
- And everyone that has been a part of our highest profile fundraiser this Christmas season.
The WIBC Radiothon Benefiting The Salvation Army Presented by Donatos would not have been possible with out you. Although the Radiothon is a big production and provides great opportunities for The Salvation Army and our sponsors, let’s remember what it is all about—it is all about Doing The Most Good.
Mel McMahon is the Corporate Relations Coordinator for The Salvation Army. To find out how your company can donate time, treasure, and talents through Salvation Army programs and services, call her at (317) 224-1019 or email her, email@example.com.