Welcome to your source of all things Red Kettle
Whether you give your time to ring a bell, recruit your friends and family to give to your own virtual red kettle or just remember to throw a couple of dollars in a kettle while you’re out shopping, you’ll be making a difference in your community. If you’ve been blessed this year, please consider how you can help us continue “doing the most good” for those who need it most right here in Indiana.
When you give to The Salvation Army
You are partnering with us to touch people’s lives! As more of our neighbors struggle to provide for their families, we hope you’ll join our campaign to raise $3.3 million to support life-changing services right here in your community.
This year, through the support of partners like you, The Salvation Army provided:
· More than 107,000 nights of shelter for homeless and abused women and children
· Winter coats for more than 4,200 kids through Coats for Kids
· Residential treatment and rehabilitation for 3,775 men and women struggling with addiction
· Over 509,000 meals served to the hungry in Central Indiana
· And so much more!
What can you do?
- Host a Red Kettle online
- Grab a bell and volunteer
- Share your bell ringing story
- Have a kettle concern?