The mission of The Salvation Army Peru Corps Community Center is to serve others in the name of Jesus Christ. We offer a number of programs throughout the year including Spiritual/Worship opportunities to Social Service needs.
- Cafe Conversation at 9:30 a.m. (light meal and coffee or tea)
- Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. (all ages)
- Worship service at 11:00 a.m.
- Bread of Life Fellowship, Wednesday 5:00-7:00 p.m. (Bible study and one pot wonder meal with prayer and discussion following; KidZone available for children attending with parents after devotional)
- Social Service programs provide emergency financial assistance such as rent/mortgage assistance, utilities (water/heat), food, clothing, transportation, prescriptions, lodging, and other basic and unique needs to families or individuals in crisis.
- Office Hours for Social Work Programs: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m.-3.00 p.m. (closed 12:00–1:00 p.m. daily for lunch)
- Social Work is done by appointment only. Please call and talk to Angela Quinn to schedule an appointment and find out about necessary requirements and documentation.
- Food Pantry is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00-3.00 p.m. (call for appointment)
- Our Family Store is located at 80 W. 2nd Street, Peru IN 46970
- For more information about making a donation, call 765-473-5498 x106
- Store hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; Saurday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (closed Thursday & Sunday)
- Restrooms & dressing room available
- Barn Showroom
- Donations accepted; no non-working appliances, car seats, or medical equipment; no property left in elements over weekend, please
- Seasonal pick up if weather permits (call to schedule)
The Salvation Army Peru Corps
- 80-84 West Second Street, Peru IN 46970
- (765) 473-5498
- Captains Thomas & Cynthia Brockway: Thomas_Brockway@usc.salvationarmy.org or Cynthia_Brockway@usc.salvationarmy.org