In 1906, Cass County, establish the Logansport Corps of The Salvation Army. Our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ, meeting human needs as a transforming influence in our community. Our Corps consists of loyal local church members whose work is supported by a network of faithful volunteers and an Advisory Board made up of a cross-section of community leaders. In 2007, we began the process of acquiring a larger facility to expand ministry and better meet community needs. Broad-based community support raised capital funds to purchase the former All Saints Middle School, enabling the Corps to minister in a local neighborhood setting. This move in 2011, allowed increased space for special programming: Kids Club- after school program two days a week; Summer Camps for all ages; Supervised community service; Volunteer opportunities for Logansport Juvenile Correctional Facility; High school students’ senior projects. Food & Nutrition Classes; Coats for Kids; Hot Meal Program; Counseling Community gardening; Food Distribution; Financial assistance for medical, food, rent, and utilities; Facilitating special medical appointments.
- Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday Worship Services 11 a.m.
- Friday Bible Study 1 p.m.
- Food Pantry 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesday and Friday 1-4 p.m. Monday and Thursday
- Noon Hot Meal 11:30-12:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Social Services: Financial Assistance and Case Management by appointment only ***Please provide the following information when asking for assistance:
- Picture ID
- Proof of residence
- Contact Mollie for more information or to make an appointment
- Character Building Youth Program 4-6:30 p.m. Tuesday (During the school year)
- Facility Rentals Available