The Salvation Army Red Shield Center of Johnson County is a ministry dedicated to serving the Johnson County community by extending a hand. In addition to providing assistance with basic needs, case management services focusing upon identifying and leveraging individual strengths to overcome barriers to sufficiency are available.
- Food Pantry: 12:30 to 3:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Social Services: Financial Assistance, case management with referrals on same days and times as written above or by appointment.
- You must provide the following when applying for assistance.
- Current picture ID
- Proof you’re Johnson Co. resident.
- Contact Ricky Hayes for any other information.
- Food pantry, office, special events and seasonal volunteer opportunities
- Visit our volunteer page to learn more
Johnson County Red Shield Center
- 325 Market Plaza, Greenwood IN 46142
- Ricky Hayes: Ricky_Hayes@USC.SalvationArmy.org