The Salvation Army Anderson Citadel is a ministry dedicated to giving a ‘hand-up’, providing basic life resources that create self-sufficient and spiritually-centered individuals in Madison County, Indiana.
- Sunday Worship 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday Women’s Ministries 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday Discipleship Class 4:00 p.m.
- To learn more about our many services for youths, adults and families, contact Major Mike Wolfe at 765-644-2538
- Monday 5:00pm-6:30pm – Tae Kwon Do
- Monday 5:00pm-6:30pm – Club 12:2
- Monday 6:30pm-9:00pm – Civil Air Patrol
- Tuesday 5:00pm-8:00pm – Crusader’s Sports Basketball Practice
- Thursday 4:00pm-5:30pm – Project Hope
- Thursday 6:00pm-8:00pm – Crusader’s Sports Basketball Practice
The Salvation Army Anderson Indiana
- 1615 Meridian Street, Anderson IN 46016
- Major Michael L. Wolfe: Mike_Wolfe@USC.SalvationArmy.org